Payroll

User-to-User general discussions regarding POS Pizza

Payroll

Postby robertson.12 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:39 am

Is there any payroll report available which shows all employees who worked the current day, to include the start and end times? Currently I am using the printed time slips, unfortunately my company requires this information on a daily basis and currently it takes a while to enter these times in payroll, especially when one or two time slips are missing. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Site Admin

Postby Scott » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:33 am

This would be a 2-step process, where in step 1 you would print a Employee -> Payroll report for ALL EMPLOYEES for the day in question, and then in step 2 print individual payroll reports for only the employees who have more than 0 hours for the same day.

At present this is probably the best way to do this.

Scott

Postby chrispizza » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:45 am

Scott,
Having a report that listed a break down of the days and hours for employees would be a great help here as well. With the current set up it is a challenge to check up on employee hours, for example if an employee clocked in late or didn't take a break on a certain day. Currently the only way is to go through each employee and that is taking quite a bit of time every month when I do payroll.

-Chris

Return to General Information about v5