Profit mon problem

User-to-User general discussions regarding POS Pizza
ryendres

Profit mon problem

Post by ryendres »

Scott,

All of my employees are off the clock, however the Profit Mon is still accruing labor costs??? I just did daily Maint, and 10 minutes later it is saying that i have a labor cost of like 1.23 and i keep checking back and the number just keeps rising??????

HELP

Ryan
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

There are only 3 things that make up labor costs on the meter. The first is the ExtraLabor definition in the POSPizza.INI file (if it is defined), the second is delivery fees and expenses associated with orders, and the 3rd is the actual employee work hours * pay rate.

If you have something that is growing then it has to be one of the last 2. Did you put any orders into the system? If not then there is an employee who's coming up as "on the clock" for some reason.

If you did not put any orders in the system, and your employees are all "off" the clock. Please make a backup and email it to me so that I can look at the data.

Scott
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

One other thing to check:

Go into the employee editor and then edit each empolyee and check their "Time Clock History" and make sure that the last entry for each of them is a clock OUT. If one of them is an IN then they will be considered on the clock. Check the employee's clock status in the manage time clock. They may have been set to a Non-Clock user or something while they were "on the clock".

If they are clocked out according to the "Manage Time Clock" utility, then try clocking them in and then back out to see if the last entry changes to an OUT for that employee.

Scott