Clocking Out Problem

User-to-User general discussions regarding POS Pizza

Clocking Out Problem

Postby robertson.12 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:01 am

I have three (3) order taking stations plus a driver dispatch station. I have a printer attached to two (2) of the order taking stations. When an employee clocks out on either of the two stations with printers attached their time slips are printed out on the attached printer, But when they clock on the 3rd station or the driver dispatch station no time slip is printed out.

Is there any way that I can have the time slips printed out on only one of the printers. no matter what station an employee clocks out on?

Site Admin

Postby Scott » Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:31 am

Yes, set one of the printers as the #1 printer and the other as the #2. They will both need to be shared. Slips will also come out on both printers when you do this.

Scott

Still cannot print time slips

Postby robertson.12 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:35 am

The three POS Stations will allow clocking out with printed time slips.

But the fourth computer that is used solely for delivery dispatch will allow clocking out but no matter what I try it will not print time slips. I have both kitchen and counter printers set to work on this computer, when I do a test print from windows, both printers work. But no go on clocking out. HELP HELP

Site Admin

Postby Scott » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:34 pm

Make sure that you run "Local Config" from your driver station and select printer #1 as your default slip printer (local or network). Once you have taken this step you should start getting time slips from that station.

Scott

Site Admin

Postby Scott » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:36 pm

Also:

As a test you can temporarily launch the main POS from the driver's station, and you should be able to reprint any of the orders from that station. If not then you do not have the printer properly configured for that station.

Scott

Return to General Information about v5