Close day report, f transactions question

User-to-User general discussions regarding POS Pizza

Close day report, f transactions question

Postby zippaz23 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:18 am

Here's my problem:

I have 3 computers (nodes) which I take orders on. One computer is located in the back of my shop and is used to take orders over the phone. It does not have a cash drawer. It is not used to cash customers out. I have two other computers, each with cash drawers, at the front counter which are used to take walk-in orders and to cash out all customers. My problem is that at the end of the night I want to be able to see how much money was given to each of these two computers (at the front counter). This way I can assign one worker to each and if their drawer is off, they must pay the difference. Right now when I run and print the close day report, it looks like it is showing the totals of orders that were placed instead of orders that were cashed out. For example the print out shows $500 for front computer 1, $300 for front computer 2, and $600 for phone computer. All I want to know is how much money changed hands and belongs it the front 2 computers only. I don't need to know how much in orders that were taken on each of the 3 computers. Is there any way to fix it so it will show me how much money belongs in the front 2 cash drawers? Thanks in advance for the help.

Site Admin

Postby Scott » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:32 am

You can also assign the employee's a specific logon ID and restrict them to use only the node that you want them to. The end of day report also shows transactions by employee.

Scott

Return to General Information about v5