Lost and Lazy Customers and other questions

User-to-User general discussions regarding POS Pizza
Scott Hack

Lost and Lazy Customers and other questions

Post by Scott Hack »

Is there a way to pull out the lost and lazy customer info? I don't see a way in the reports to pull up customers who have not ordered in the last 30/60/90 days.

How does everyone else handle carry-outs where the customer calls in first. If I choose delivery, it mess up my data, if I choose dine in or carry-out it wants me to cash out the transaction immediately. Anyone have a solution?

Are toppping prices scalable? Meaning if someone orders 5 toppings instead of 2, I'd like to charge less for each topping when its 5 vs the 2, since I really couldn't put the same amount of 5 toppings as I do with the 2 toppings anyways.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lost and Lazy Customers and other questions

Post by Scott »

Scott Hack wrote:Is there a way to pull out the lost and lazy customer info? I don't see a way in the reports to pull up customers who have not ordered in the last 30/60/90 days.
One thing you can do is use the Mailing Labels by Purchase Date report found under the Customer section of the reports menu.
Scott Hack wrote:How does everyone else handle carry-outs where the customer calls in first. If I choose delivery, it mess up my data, if I choose dine in or carry-out it wants me to cash out the transaction immediately. Anyone have a solution?
You don't have to cash the order out for Dine-In or Cary Outs. Simply choose the option None - Order phoned in for Payment Type and the order will be held to be cashed out later. (See Page 9 in the Cashiers Documentation)
Scott Hack wrote:Are toppping prices scalable? Meaning if someone orders 5 toppings instead of 2, I'd like to charge less for each topping when its 5 vs the 2, since I really couldn't put the same amount of 5 toppings as I do with the 2 toppings anyways.
No, you will have to either use the Include X amout of toppings feature or adjust the end price using a Non-Inventory Item.

Scott