Order Console question

User-to-User general discussions regarding POS Pizza
zippaz23

Order Console question

Post by zippaz23 »

Is it possible to have one order sent to order console 1 and order console 2 at the same time? The situation would go as follows: A customer orders a Lg. Pizza and 20 Wing special. When I press the button for this special I need the wings to be sent to order console #1 (fryer station) and the pizza sent to order console #2 (Pizza makeline) at the same time. How would I go about setting this up? I don't want to bounce the order because I need both items made at the same time. Thanks in advance for your help.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Of course. Go into the Master Items editor for the wings and direct it to console #1 and save it. Next edit the pizza's and direct them to console #2. These items will all be sent at the time the order is processed at the main POS.

Bouncing is only used if you want some food item to be set to more than 1 console. For example let's say that you set up a 3rd station at your cut table where the dispatch person gets everything together for the drivers. You could have the Wings and the Pizzas bounce to console #3 on completion. This way they would show up at the cut table monitor once they have been completed at the fry kitchen and pizza lines.

Scott