how can we have different prices on items ?

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
erkanfl

how can we have different prices on items ?

Post by erkanfl »

hi scott let me ask you one more question please
we started working with order inn , the way it works is they use our items one their room service menu at hotel rooms and their menu prices are higher than ours that is the way actually they make money,and when they connect us a costumer we need to charge costumer with their prices
for example
our 10 wings price is $7.99 but theirs is $12.95
our large cheese pizza price is 12.99 theirs is 18.95 and our charge per topping is $2 but theirs 2.95
i have been thinking what kinda solution might exiest with this program but i can't really find the best way , please help thanks a lot
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: how can we have different prices on items ?

Post by Scott »

You can't have 2 different prices for an item and/or its toppings. Percentage discounts may work. Give an overall discount to the customers that you want to give a lower price to, but that's probably not the best solution here, as your prices would "look" higher.

Other than this, you would need to create 2 of each of those items. I would create a Room Service category, and make duplicate items for those sold on the room service menu. On those items adjust the pricing accordingly.

Scott