Hourly Sales Report

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
littleitalyuk

Hourly Sales Report

Post by littleitalyuk »

I've had one problem since I started using this software, but it's never been a real issue until now. When I run an hourly sales report (be it for two hours, or one month), the last 2-3 boxes of figures (just the gross sales) are totally meaningless, overlap each other, and overlap the lines on the grid.

Am I doing something wrong, or it this an issue for everyone? If it makes any difference, I'm in the UK and my system is set up to calculate in £, not $.

Thanks

James
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hourly Sales Report

Post by Scott »

4a ~ 7a ?

Not sure why this would happen, and the currency symbol is omitted, and even the decimal once the numbers grow to a certain size.

Do you have someone clocked in that has been clocked in for a long period of time maybe?

I can't really thin of any other reasons that you are seeing this.

Scott
horndeanpizza

Post by horndeanpizza »

OP is right mine has always been the same but i don't really use it. Cant attach an image here but if you email OP they could send you a copy if its a problem for them. Or me if they don't want to.
littleitalyuk

Post by littleitalyuk »

horndeanpizza wrote:OP is right mine has always been the same but i don't really use it. Cant attach an image here but if you email OP they could send you a copy if its a problem for them. Or me if they don't want to.
I'm glad it's not just me! I'll email a couple of my reports over to Scott when I get chance so that he can have a look.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

littleitalyuk wrote:I'll email a couple of my reports over to Scott when I get chance so that he can have a look.
When you do, can you also please let me know your currency settings in the POS itself. Decimal in currency, and how many places are set. The actual currency symbol itself isn't used in that report.

Scott