New Guy trying to Update/Change ownership

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
Pietros Pizza

New Guy trying to Update/Change ownership

Post by Pietros Pizza »

Aloha from Kauai, I'm the new guy! I've taken over an already established pizzeria using POS Pizza version 6.10.16 and the original owner is no where to be found! The computer system is old, so I upgraded the computer and the version needs to be updated. I spoke to the Support guys and they told me to Register and get on the forum, which I'm doing now and they would help me transition over to this new computer and get the updates so I can start fresh and get the ball rolling. It's a great POS by the way from what I have been using, but it is being under utilized in this place and I would like to see it running to its full potential. I have limited time each morning and there is a time difference, so I will check back in the morning and see what my next steps are. I have the old Customer Name, number and Hardware ID, hoping I can move forward and get my people rolling on the updated system! Aloha, Tom Iannucci, Pietro's Pizza Kauai
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Guy trying to Update/Change ownership

Post by Scott »

Your next step will be to contact support with the customer number (don't post it here), and your current forum account name (Pietros Pizza), so that everything can be updated. Once updated, you will receive access to download the full versions of POS Pizza from here.

Scott
Pietros Pizza

Re: New Guy trying to Update/Change ownership

Post by Pietros Pizza »

Thanjks, will do!