Showing Driver input for Tips to ensure records are correct

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
Hometown Pizzeria

Showing Driver input for Tips to ensure records are correct

Post by Hometown Pizzeria »

I have a small problem with some of our drivers, when they come back in and check in their orders we leave the responsibility up to the driver to input the correct amount he was given. Everything is fine for cash transactions but when we have checks being used we feel as our accountant that a check being paid for say a $40.00 might be made out for $45.00, the driver should input $45.00 received but we believe some are inputting a different amount such as $40.00 or maybe $42.00 thus making the paper trail if audited incorrect. Our accountant says we could be held responsible for the incorrect amount being inputted by the drivers for the audit teams would have a traceable record via the check just like a credit card can be traced back. I was wondering how can I a owner look at the actual amounts on a driver report showing what he or she has input for payments for that given day. I then can insure the checks have been imputed correctly and are not holding hidden tip money not being recorded.
H-Man
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Showing Driver input for Tips to ensure records are corr

Post by H-Man »

The order summary report shows the payment type, tips, and total along with the driver id number.