Pizzeria with Deli Items

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
maxhagen

Pizzeria with Deli Items

Post by maxhagen »

Hi all,

I have a customer that wants to implement a POS to her Pizzeria/Deli. Is there a way to either add Deli items like selling cheese per pound or to add the item and being able to add the price manually at the time of the purchase?

Im very interested in your POS but at least in the LT version I wasnt able to find either of these two options I mentioned above.

Thanks for your help...

William
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pizzeria with Deli Items

Post by Scott »

maxhagen wrote:Hi all,

I have a customer that wants to implement a POS to her Pizzeria/Deli. Is there a way to either add Deli items like selling cheese per pound or to add the item and being able to add the price manually at the time of the purchase?

Im very interested in your POS but at least in the LT version I wasnt able to find either of these two options I mentioned above.

Thanks for your help...

William

Hi William,

You can do this by adding the cheese in its lowest unit of sale. So if it were sold by the ounce then use ounces. They would then add the item to the order, and use the Qty to set the unit count. The Qty field is an integer, so you can't use decimals in it. That is why you need to sell the item(s) using their lowest unit of sale.

You could always use the non-inventory item as well, but those are not tracked by the system.

Scott