GoNextRewards for Carryout and Delivery Only

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
joshwho
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

GoNextRewards for Carryout and Delivery Only

Post by joshwho »

I would like to completely remove the Rewards system for Dine In Customers. I have no reason to ask a customer for there telephone number when some one just walks up to the counter and orders.

Works Perfect with Carry out and Delivery.

I just Re tried the Program and It still pops up the House ap for dine in orders.
My Boss Refuses to use this system until we can make it not pop up for dine in.
It slows down production especial during a busy lunch or dinner rush.

Im not saying it is a bad system. It just takes to much time explaining it to the customer that walks up and then asking for there telephone number.

Please Make a option to disable the rewards system for dine in customers.

Besides if data collection is the key roll for it wouldn't it be better for like online ordering that way you get the customers name telephone number address and email all in one shot. That's what I would target.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GoNextRewards for Carryout and Delivery Only

Post by Scott »

You can use the "Prompt when data is incomplete" option (management util) then the GNW reward give a YES/NO option as to whether or not to reward the customer with the incomplete data. You could just answer NO and the process would be skipped on that order. This will work for all orders where the phone number is not present.

Scott
joshwho
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by joshwho »

It still pops up the home ap for me when I have Do Not Prompt on incomplete checked
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

The Do Not Prompt is for orders with full info, it prevents the Yes/No box when the customer info *is* complete. The other on is Prompt when incomplete. Check all of the items and give it a shot.

Scott