Delivery Drivers Printer

General Information about POS Pizza 6 and 7
Hometown Pizzeria

Delivery Drivers Printer

Post by Hometown Pizzeria »

I have a Epson TM-88V setup for the drivers printer, but what I am getting is printing like it is looking for a 8.5x11 print paper. The print outs make no sense when you look at them. They do not fit the page yet all my other printouts such as receipts print just fine from the printer. Do I have something turned on in the drivers side that is doing this or should the drivers be using a different printer for their deliveries.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Delivery Drivers Printer

Post by Scott »

The driver sheets are intended for an 8.5x11 because it prints multiple deliveries on a single sheet, along with any special notes about the customer that would not otherwise print on the customer receipt.

Most people don't use delivery sheets, and opt instead for the delivery directions printed at the bottom of the customer receipt.

Scott
Hometown Pizzeria

Post by Hometown Pizzeria »

How do I opt out of the delivery sheet and back to the standard receipt with information on the standard size receipt?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Hometown Pizzeria wrote:How do I opt out of the delivery sheet and back to the standard receipt with information on the standard size receipt?
Go into the Management and select Configure, Driver Console Setup. On that window check the item labeled Do Not Print Summary Sheets and save.

This will disable the summary printing feature. Make sure that if you have any driver console(s) running at that point, that you exit them and restart them. Otherwise the change may take up to 10 minutes to effect the running stations.

Scott