Copy phone number to windows clipboard

Information and help with Caller ID Tracker
larryharris

Post by larryharris »

Is there a way to be able to copy caller ID phone number into the clipboard. I am using Caller ID Tracker v1.1 and I can't highlight any on the text in the caller ID monitor box would like to be able to highlight phone number push ctrl c then be able to paste into our point of sales program. Also to update to v1.2 do I need to uninstall the older version first or just install new version.
Thanks
Larry
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

You can't copy from that list because it is a listbox control. If you are running POS Pizza, then you should be using the WhozzEn or WhozzLE modules instead, they will import the CID data directly into the POS.

You can just install whatever version of the CID Tracker that you have. Each version is a full version.

Scott
larryharris

Post by larryharris »

We are not using POS Pizza. We are a rental store and we use your Caller ID Tracker to keep track of the caller ID data. Everything on your program works great and I love your reports. When a customer says that they called to change a reservation we can run a report on his phone number to see when he called. The only thing that I would like to see the program do is to copy info into the clipboard.
Thanks
Larry