Printing Problems!!!

General Discussions
kjl

Printing Problems!!!

Post by kjl »

Hi!
I have 3 computers (win2000pro) and one printer Epson U300. I've installed a network version of your program on one computer and other two are using the program via network. The problem is that the program does not print to my shared printer from these two other computers. I can only print from my main computer, to which the printer is local. Please, note that I am able to print normal documents from all three computers, so this problem only affects your program.
Please, help me resolve this problem. I need to be able to print from all three computers.
Sincerely,
Igor
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Install the Generic / Text Only Printer Driver (supplied with Windows) and then point it to your TM-U300 Printer (don't use the Epson TM Printer Driver). NExt, share this driver (Generic) and then go into POS Pizza on the System Config (and all local configs using this printer) to print to port setting: WinDrv. This will tell POS Pizza to use the Generic / Text Only printer driver and will allow your printer to be shared by all 3 computers.

Scott