More than 1 user simultaneously.

General Discussions
Papa-Enrico

More than 1 user simultaneously.

Post by Papa-Enrico »

Hi...I need to have 2 monitors, and was wondering if I should purchase a computer to install POS Pizza and run 2 monitors from it...OR, purchase 2 all in 1 monitors (with 2 versions on POS Pizza)? If I install on computer, will I be able to run POS Pizza on both monitors at same time?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: More than 1 user simultaneously.

Post by Scott »

You will need 2 PCs, each with their own touchscreen or mouse & keyboard and the [CS] version of POS Pizza which allows multiple stations to operate at the same time.

Scott
Papa-Enrico

Post by Papa-Enrico »

SO I guess the option of 2 All in one system is more economical and easy setup, aside from purchasing 2 licences of POS Pizza?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Two all-in-ones would probably be the easiest setup. You will need 1 base license for POS Pizza, then 1 add-on node for the additional station. You could also optionally purchase the premium module license if you would rather use it.

Scott
Papa-Enrico

Post by Papa-Enrico »

Thank you for the reply...I have never used a POS system before. I have been playing around with the free version and I think I want to take the plunge. Is it possible to purchase the premium module license later on, after I get used to the program itself? And would it erase the current data entries?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Yes, you can always purchase the Premium Module license at a later time, as well as other add-ons like more node licenses etc..

The Premium Module is still included in the package, allowing you to play around with it and set it up. The only thing that it cannot do without the license is submit an order. It can do everything else allowing you to fully configure and test it prior to purchasing the license.

Scott