Add all topping at once

General Discussions
pizzanationsa

Add all topping at once

Post by pizzanationsa »

Hi, is there a fast way of adding all the topping to a item category at once, instead of adding each individual topping.

please help me
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Add all topping at once

Post by Scott »

Add the toppings to one item, then import the toppings into other items from that first item.

Import is on a pull-down menu in to upper left corner while in the item editor. Select "Import" then "Import Toppings" and select the original item that has the toppings setup. All of the toppings from that item will be brought into your current item.

See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPXNbYxtWSk

Scott
mehdi_bd

Post by mehdi_bd »

Thank you, Scott! Your life-saving tutorial has been immensely helpful. I'm eager to give it a try. Just a quick question, though - can I use the free version available on the website first? I want to get into the nitty-gritty of things before committing to a purchase. Once again, thanks a lot!
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

mehdi_bd wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:04 am can I use the free version available on the website first?
Of course, all data is 100% compatible between versions, and can be easily moved back and forth between the free version and any of the paid versions.

This is to allow people to start out with a smaller investment, and then grow into a full version as their needs grow. It is also very handy for people who are opening another location to take data from a full version at an existing location and get up and running quickly on the free version at the new location.

Scott
mehdi_bd

Post by mehdi_bd »

all data is 100% compatible between versions
This an excellent news from a user standpoint! :) 100% data compatibility between versions ensures a seamless experience without any disruptions or data loss.