how do i put my pizzeria logo onto my printer?

General Discussions
pizzamanlacrescenta

how do i put my pizzeria logo onto my printer?

Post by pizzamanlacrescenta »

sorry please make it "dumb proof" i have a epson tm-220ii printer and i just made a new logo for my pizzeria and i want to integrate into my receipt printer. how do i go about that and please again im not to "smart" with computers
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: how do i put my pizzeria logo onto my printer?

Post by Scott »

If it is not in a standard windows bitmap format open it in MS Paint, and select Save As and save it as a "BMP Picture". Save it in your C:\POSPizza6\CS folder as "MyLogo.bmp".

Next go into the Management Utility and into Local Config and select the Printer Settings tab page. In the logo field in the middle of the screen enter MyLogo.bmp, and to the left of it place a check in the box for Print LogoFile.

Next go down to the left side dropdown box for printer #1, and select Grpcl Rcpt Logo + and then save.

Your logo should now print on your receipts. NOTE: You may need to resize your logo file in MS Paint again if it is too big and runs off of the edge of your slip. To do this open your logo file in paint, and select "resize" and change the percentage and save. Go down slowly by maybe 10% at a time until it fits properly on the page. You will need to edit save, print, edit, save, print..... until it fits correctly.

Scott
pizzanationsa

Post by pizzanationsa »

i have tried these steps for my logo but it didn't work.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

In Local Config -> Printer settings:

Is the Print LogoFile option checked?

Does the logo name set in the field to the right of this check have the exact file name of your logo file?

Is that file located in that machine's CS folder?

Is the file no bigger than 300 x 300 resolution?

Are you using the manufacturer's recommended printer driver for the version of windows which you are on?

Do you have the Grpcl Rcpt Logo + printer profile selected for that printer in Local Config?

Scott
pizzanationsa

Post by pizzanationsa »

i got my printer to print the logo i had to re-name the image to (logo1) and replace the one on the folder with my logo.
the steps that i followed is
Global printer definitions
select Grpcl Rcpt Logo + and press edit
click on TEST Script
Then Click Refresh and your logo should come up.

the issue that i am having is when i print it come up on the side and very small, how can i fix this issue
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

pizzanationsa wrote:i got my printer to print the logo i had to re-name the image to (logo1) and replace the one on the folder with my logo.
the steps that i followed is
Global printer definitions
select Grpcl Rcpt Logo + and press edit
click on TEST Script
Then Click Refresh and your logo should come up.
You could have simply set your logo's file name in the field in the local config. I mentioned this in the Does the logo name set in the field to the right of this check have the exact file name of your logo file? step above.
the issue that i am having is when i print it come up on the side and very small, how can i fix this issue
If you are using a standard print mode (without the + at the end of the name), then increase the columns/width setting on that profile until the line length is correct. This is done by editing the print profile itself.

If you are using a graphical print mode (has the + at the end of the name), then there is an issue within your print driver. Graphical print mode determines the page width and height from the driver. Go into the Windows Control Panel and look at your printer driver to see if there are any settings that might change this. This will vary by manufacturer so I can't give you exact instructions for this. You may need to contact the printer manufacturer or the vendor that you purchased from in order to get assistance. Reinstalling the driver could work in some cases too.

Scott
pizzanationsa

Post by pizzanationsa »

sorry that i keep posting and asking questions, i have fixed the issue, i added the logo to the printer.
but now i dont want the name to be printed on the top because the logo already has name, i just want the number, is there away of doing it.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

The license name & phone must be printed on the ticket somewhere, but you can move it to the bottom by moving the %li code on the receipt script from the top to the bottom. You can also add the phone number at the top by directly entering it into the script as it should appear on the receipt.

Scott