Customer Credit Currency Problem

General Discussions
Pizza Roma

Customer Credit Currency Problem

Post by Pizza Roma »

Is there somewhere to set the currency (or change the amount limitation) that customers are credited in? I am using a highly inflated currency (BDT) where I need to enter high denominations. I cannot enter an amount greater than 100.00 in the "Credit Customer" button in the Tools section of the Main POS because credits are limited to a range between 0 and 100.00.

I have no other currency related issues. Windows is set correctly so I don't get dollar figures. Any help would be greatly appreciated. At the moment the credit utility is unusable for me.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Customer Credit Currency Problem

Post by Scott »

My suggestion is to make a post in the Wish list for the 100 upper limit to be increased. Right now it is 100 max. This can be changed in a future update. Also put in what you think that a reasonable max value would be instead of 100.

That is the forum that we often check when doing updates to see what feature requests are present. Ones like this are relatively easy and can usually make the next round of updates.

Scott
mrk90

Post by mrk90 »

I noticed this issue was fixed in the v6.70 release. It was working fine and then recently - around the time of v6.80 release - it stopped working. Now when I try to add credit I get an error message: "Invalid Credit Amount! Amount must be More than 0.00 and less than 10.00!"

I'm running CS and only have 1 terminal upgraded to v6.80. The rest are still v6.70 - but the same thing happens on all terminals. Not sure if the upgrade had anything to do with it.

Anyone else have any issues like this?
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

mrk90 wrote:Now when I try to add credit I get an error message: "Invalid Credit Amount! Amount must be More than 0.00 and less than 10.00!"
What is the amount that you are trying to add when getting this message? I just added a customer credit using a custom cashier account here without any issue (v6.80).

Scott
mrk90

Post by mrk90 »

Tried with 2000 (I have a screen shot showing the error message + version if you'd like to see). As I understand it, the maximum value is 100,000.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

mrk90 wrote:Tried with 2000
previously wrote:I get an error message: "Invalid Credit Amount! Amount must be More than 0.00 and less than 10.00!"
According to the error message the upper limit on the specific cashier that received the message is only 10 not 100,000. Edit the cashier's account and verify the amount.

Nothing has changed between 6.70 and 6.80 in this area.

Scott